To create a Service Reminder for an Asset -
- Use the Search Bar in the top-right corner of the page to search for the Asset.
- On the Asset page, click "Service Reminders" located in between Asset Details & Pictures
- From the "Service Reminders" tab, press the yellow "Add Service Reminder" button.
- Use the "Service Reminder Title" text box to give your service reminder a name.
- Use the "Send this Reminder On" text box to choose a Date & Time for your reminder.
- Use the "Send Reminders To" text box to specify what team members will receive the reminder.
- Click the yellow "Save" button to create the Service Reminder.
- To View the Service Reminder in Calendar View, click the Gray Calendar Icon on the right side of the page.
- If you are in Calendar View - to view the Service Reminder in List View, click the Bulleted List Icon that replaced the Calendar Icon